Job Title: Restaurant Management
Available Positions: 5
Approximate Salary: $ (others)
Education Level: Student - College/University
Skills Required: Food and Beverage Service
Job Posted Date: 2021-08-17
Job expiry Date: 2021-09-16
Deliver a high-quality menu and motivate our staff to provide excellent customer service.
Ensure efficient restaurant operation, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
Expected to lead by example and uplift staff during busy moments in the fast-paced environment. Ultimately, you will ensure our restaurant runs smoothly and customers have pleasant dining experiences.
Duration of Contract - three years (renewable by mutual agreement)
21 Days holiday and paid sick leave as per Qatar Labor Law
Medical insurance included
Accommodation provided for duration of contract. Shared staff house with shared communal facilities
• Proven work experience as a Restaurant Manager, Restaurant General Manager, Hospitality Manager or similar role
• Proven customer service experience as a manager
• Extensive food and beverage (F&B) knowledge, with ability to remember and recall ingredients and dishes to inform customers and wait staff
• Familiarity with restaurant management software, like OpenTable and PeachWorks
• Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
• Acute financial management skills
• Qualification in Business Administration; hospitality management or culinary schooling is a plus
• Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations
• Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
• Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints
• Regularly review product quality and research new vendors
• Organize and supervise shifts
• Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
• Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products
• Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
• Manage restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it
• Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
• Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses
• Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events
• Recommend ways to reach a broader audience (e.g. discounts and social media ads)
• Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices
• Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations
As the first Jamaican restaurant in Qatar, the concept is to offer authentic, high quality Jamaican food – introducing more people to the tastes of Jamaica!
They are looking for a team of experienced, motivated and enthusiastic people to join them and help to achieve their vision.
You bring your passion and motivation for sharing the Jamaican experience with the residents of Qatar and in return they offer:
• Full immigration support to relocate to Qatar
• Competitive, tax-free salary packages
• Staff accommodation
• Transport to and from work
• Fully funded return flights home
We are asking that interested candidates before applying to first do some research on working in Qatar – here are some links with useful information:
We are only accepting skilled hospitality professional with experience in the above role; once received if qualified, you will be contacted.